Receive Notices Faster
If you currently receive your library notices from your postal carrier, did you know that you have a faster, more efficient option? Even if you receive hold and overdue notices from our telephone notification system, you can sign up for email notification today to see these immediate benefits.
- Avoid overdue fines - Receive notices before your items are due, a benefit only available by email!
- Efficient backup for telephone notices - If we can't reach you by phone, you won't have to wait for the post office to deliver it!
- Better use of your tax dollars - Help us cut down on telephone and postage expenses!
It's easy - We need to make a one-time change in your library record... Please ask a member of the staff to assist you!
Text Messaging Alerts - Elf Service
Sign-up for Library Elf
Library Elf makes it easy to keep track of what's due, overdue or ready for
pickup from one or more library accounts. It is great for families with multiple
library cards or individuals who have cards from different library systems
because you can consolidate multiple cards into one Library Elf account.
Through the SAILS subscription, patrons of our
member libraries have access to all premium features.
- Email and/or RSS alerts before items are due
- Email and/or RSS alerts on overdues and holds
- Consolidated list of yours or your family's library loans and holds - combine multiple library cards!
- Cellphone text message alerts for holds
- Real-time checking by browser
Text message alerts are sent when holds first become ready for pickup (and when the hold are about to expire). Alerts are also sent on the due date only.
Who uses Elf?
- Anyone who wants to reduce overdues
- Families with children and lots of books
- Individuals with several library cards
- Anyone who requests a lot of holds
Other cool features
Important Privacy Notice