The Zeiterion Theatre (The Z) announces a discounted ticket program for all patrons of south coast area libraries.Â Anyone with a SAILS Library Network card may present the card at The Zâ€™s box office to receive a $3 discount on each ticket to a Zeiterion performance. Some exceptions apply. From time to time special additional discounts will be offered to SAILS members and will be announced by press release. For a full list of performances, visit www.zeiterion.org.
There is a limit of two tickets per card holder and the patron must purchase the ticket at the box office located at 684 Purchase St., New Bedford. Tickets may also be purchased by phone at 508-994-2900. Phone order tickets will be held at the box office and released to the patron with the presentation of their SAILS card. Tickets will not be available at the local libraries.
To kick off the partnership The Z is offering a $3 discount to the following shows with no limit on the number of tickets that a SAILS members would like to purchase:
Saturday, May 2, 8:00pm
THE MUSICAL ADVENTURES OF FLAT STANLEY
Sunday May 3, 2:00 pm
Friday, May 29, 8:00pm
The SAILS Library Network includes over 70 libraries from Wareham to Seekonk and Brockton, and every town in between, including New Bedford and Fall River.Â The Zeiterionâ€™s ticket discount program adds to the museum pass program already offered by libraries.Â Library cards are free to all with proper identification at all Massachusetts libraries.
Stop by your local library for a Zeiterion schedule of events or visit the Zâ€™s website at www.zeiterion.org.
- The "Library Information" link at the top of the page will say â€śForgot your PINâ€ť and will be brighter and bolder looking. This is a global setting and can't be shown on the test site.
- In place of the current "Forgot your PIN" link, we added a graphic & link to theÂ EnterpriseÂ pageÂ featuringÂ
BookLetters' new book alert sign-up.
- In the same area, we added a link / graphic to more prominently show off Omeka, our Digital History collections
- Search results page -Â Book â™Ą Tools!Â Â buttonÂ sends you to the item details page where we have a bunch of great, added content for book lovers!
- Item details page:
- "staff viewâ€ť button - when clicked, a window opens with the full marc record.
- "Add to GoodReads" button - takes the ISBN in the record and passes it along to the GoodReads site. If you have a GoodReads account, you can log in and add the book to your bookshelf!
- Responsive Catalog -Â This will recognize when you're using a mobile or small screenÂ device and provide you with a mobile version. You will have the option to view the non-mobile version by clicking on a link ("view full site") at the bottom of the page.
See all the great new nonfiction titles in the network.Â