- Simultaneously search several library catalogs.
- Request items that are unavailable at any SAILS Library.
- Have a total of 5 active requests at any time.
Login to Start SearchingCurrent participants include:
- Bridgewater State University
- CLAMS Library Network (Withdrawn until new system)
- Central/Western Massachusetts Automated Resource Sharing, Inc.(C/W Mars)
- Fenway Libraries Online (FLO)
- Merrimack Valley Library Consortium
- MetroBoston Library Network
- Minuteman Library Network (Withdrawn until new system)
- North of Boston Library Exchange (NOBLE)
- Old Colony Library Network (OCLN)
- SAILS Library Network (SAILS)
- University of Massachusetts, Boston
- University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth (Withdrawn until new system)
- University of Massachusetts, Lowell (Withdrawn until new system)
Please review our Virtual Catalog online Help for further information.
Virtual Catalog Migration
The Road to The Commonwealth Catalog!
For over 10 years the Virtual Catalog has been the place for finding library materials in Massachusetts. Now it is time for a new system. Throughout the coming year the Massachusetts state-wide ILL system, currently known as the Virtual Catalog, will be migrating to a new system and getting a new name, The Commonwealth Catalog.
In the coming months all networks will be migrating from the Virtual to the Commonwealth Catalog. This migration process will take place throughout the year and include a gradual 'draw down' of the Virtual Catalog as networks are migrated, one-by-one to the new system.