ComCat Requesting Shutdown Until Further Notice
Requesting items in ComCat will be shutdown until further notice effective Monday, March 16 2020. In light of the Coronavirus outbreak, many libraries are closed to protect the public, staff, and volunteers. Please see your library's website for local closures and updates on services.
*You will not be charged overdue fines for any books or other materials that you have borrowed through the Commonwealth Catalog while Massachusetts libraries remain closed.
Please search the SAILS Enterprise catalog first. If the material you want is not available in the catalog, please log in below to use the Commonwealth Catalog. For additional assistance, please contact your local library.
Login to the Commonwealth Catalog
Current participants include:
- Bridgewater State University
- CLAMS, Cape Libraries Automated Materials Sharing
- C/W MARS, Central/Western Massachusetts Automated Resource Sharing
- FLO, Fenway Library Organization
- HELM, High Education Libraries of Massachusetts
- MassCat Massachusetts Library System
- MBLN, Metro Boston Library Network (including the Boston Public Library)
- MLN, Minuteman Library Network
- MVLC, Merrimack Valley Library Consortium
- NOBLE, North of Boston Library Exchange
- OCLN, Old Colony Library Network
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth