If you want to see the "SMS Notice Contact Info" tab on the copy user wizard, you have to check "Show SMS Notice Contact Info Tab" in the Checkout wizard > Properties > Helpers > Register New User. But yes, even once that is turned on, the information will still not be copied over from…
RHA Login and onshelf titles report
- There are 3 reports that run daily - 2 a.m., 1 p.m., and 6 p.m. The report run at 2 a.m. is cumulative.
- Libraries may access a dynamically updated list using the Onshelf Items wizard in Circulation. OnShelf Hold Wizard. This is the recommended method of processing hold requests.
- The finished reports (one for each library) are sent to a generic Workflows account, with a login of RHA and a pin of RHA.
- You don't have to log out of workflows to log into rha:
- Minimize your existing workflows session and then start up a new workflows session.
- Login in as rha with a pin of rha.
- Open up the finished reports folder, save the report to a wordpad document.
- Close the reports folder without deleting the report and log out of workflows. You can then maximize your own workflows session and continue on
Note: The same reports are emailed to a shared account. You can access these reports via Google mail. The login is email@example.com and the password is rha00000. You can also request to have your report emailed to you.
» Sample Voice Messages - text or listen to the audio below:
Currently, most libraries receive notices on the following schedule:
- 1st overdues - 7 days after an item is due
- 2nd overdues - 28 days after an item is due
- 3rd overdues - 56 days after an item is due
Bills are printed every Tuesday for items that have been marked Assumed Lost in the past week.
Libraries have the option to print their own assumed lost notices and then delete the finished report. Contact SAILS if you wish to do this so we don't send you duplicates of these reports or if you need assistance getting the print settings right.
Auto-Renewal notices are sent daily to patrons who have had their items renewed automatically.
email auto-renewal notices - at 3am
text auto-renewal notices - at 8:15am
Opting out of notices
SAILS outgoing phone numbers for voice notices: