- Library Systems Report 2019
- Perceptions 2018: An International Survey of Library Automation
- Systems Librarian ILS Standards & Features – Provides a set of standards and features that can be used when surveying SAILS libraries and when requesting information from vendors.
- Request for Information Integrated Library System
- Response from Equinox
- Response from Innovative Interfaces
- Response from SirsiDynix
Videos from Vendor Demos
Videos for those who were unable to attend the vendor demos. Feedback on these demos can be provided in our demo evaluation form.
- Evergreen (Equinox) – Demo | Track List
- Symphony Web / BlueCloud (SirsiDynix) – Demo | Track List
- Polaris (Innovative Interfaces) – Demo | Track List
You can try out staff functionality in each of these demo systems. Please provide feedback here after you have tried one out.
- Demo Public Catalog – https://sails-demo.evergreencatalog.com/eg/opac/home
- Staff client login – https://sails-demo.evergreencatalog.com/eg/staff/
Administrative user name: admin
Administrative password: demo123
- Getting started
- Before logging in, you must register your workstation. Instructions are available at http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/3.2/_logging_into_evergreen.html
- More Evergreen documentation is available at http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/
Polaris LEAP (web app)
- LEAP login – https://testdriveprod.polarislibrary.com/LeapWebApp
User name: TESTDRIVE\polarisguest
- Branch: Hudson Public Library
- Workstation: Choose Any
- Sample patrons and items
- Staff client login – https://symweb-sails.sirsi.net/SymphonyWeb/apps/WF-WEBTEST
Use your current Workflows login. This is using SAILS data, but is running on a test system. Any changes you make will not affect real patrons.
Public Catalog Feedback