Keeley Library Student Pages:
Documenting: Quoting, Citing Sources
To locate materials in the Keeley Library, see the section on Finding Your Way Around the Library.
- APA In-Text (Parenthetical) Documentation
- APA Style: Electronic References
- APA Style Guide
- Bibliographic Style Guides - includes APA, MLA, Chicago, and Turabian
- Citation Machine - will create a citation in the desired format based on information you enter into a form. However, it is always best to check the results against one of the style guides.
- Citing Electronic Resources - includes APA, MLA and others
- Citing Information Sources vs. Plagiarism - Know the Difference
- Citing Your Sources @ the Libraries - includes APA, MLA, Chicago, ASA, CBE, Turabian, and others
- Documentation Styles - includes APA, MLA, Chicago, APSA, and CBE
- A Guide for Writing Research Papers Based on Modern Language Association (MLA) Documentation
- A Guide for Writing Research Papers Based on Styles Recommended by The American Psychological Association
- Guidelines for Preparing and Formatting MLA Essays and Research Papers
- How do I Document Sources from the Web in My Works-Cited List? - MLA style
- Online! Citation Styles - includes APA, MLA, Chicago, CBE, and others
- OSLIS - Oregon School Library Information System: Citing Sources - MLA style
- Plagiarism: What It is and How to Recognize and Avoid It
- Research and Documentation Online - includes APA, MLA, Chicago, and CBE styles with sample papers
- Student Guide to Avoiding Plagiarism
- Using MLA Style to Cite and Document Sources
- Works Cited Page (Write Source 2000)
To locate items in the library catalog, search in iBistro. You may want to limit your search to search only the Keeley Library, instead of all of the SAILS libraries. The following subjects are just some suggestions for your search:
- Authorship--Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Journalism--Style manuals
- Report writing
- Report writing--Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Research--Handbooks, manuals, etc.
As members of SAILS, Durfee students and teachers can access journal and newspaper articles as well as online reference books, from the library's computers and from home. Simply go to the online catalog page, access the online catalog, and click on .
Selected Reference Books
- Bud's Easy Term Paper Kit
- Guide to MLA Documentation
- MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers
- The Research Handbook: a Guide to Reference Sources
- The Research Paper
- Writers, Inc. : a Student Handbook for Writing and Learning
Return to Keeley Library Course Resources
Copyright © 1996-2008 Keeley Library. All rights reserved
Last Updated: December 12, 2008