Log into your Enterprise account
Select your library and search the network!
- I forgot my PIN - Forgot your PIN? Reset it here.
- I changed my e-mail - Have a new e-mail address? Update your account.
- My login doesn't work!
- Your User ID is your library card’s barcode.
- If you are unsure of your PIN#, please contact your library. Often it’s the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- If you are using a k-12 barcode your pin number should be 9999
- Please enter your barcode without any spaces or letters (which may be present on your library card).
- Forgot your PIN? Get it here.
- I lost my card - Contact your library and they will be happy to update your account with a new card. See our list of libraries for their contact information.
- My card expired - Contact your library and they will be happy to update your account with your current information.
- I need a library card - Don't have a library card?
Register now for a temporary library card.
- Online registrations become active immediately.
- You can place up to 5 holds
- Get into the online magazines & newspapers
- Checkout and download Overdrive books & music
*You have 3 weeks to come to the library with identification to pick up your card. *If you are under 18, you may need to have a parent or legal guardian co- sign your registration when you pick up your physical card. *If you live outside of MA, you may be assessed a fee for a library card. Please contact your hometown library for further information on specific registration policies.
Email/Library Notice Issues
- How come I haven’t received any email notices?
The problem could be they are seen as SPAM. There are a number of things you can do to prevent this and get your email notices.
>> Please view the instructions on changing/updating your email settings, based on your email provider.
- What kind of notices can I receive from the Network?
- Reminders for items which will soon be due.
- Notices that holds are ready for pick-up.
- Emails for items that are overdue.