ERC - Electronic Resources Central, has been added to Enterprise! This is a new service that makes Overdrive and *Hoopla titles available in the Enterprise catalog, giving you the option to "Download", "Preview", and "Place Hold".
You will need to log in with your library card number. If you log in with your ALT ID, the login information can't be passed on to Overdrive or *Hoopla. This means, if you try to download, place a hold or preview a title, you'll get an error saying "There was an error accessing your title. Please contact your library for assistance." If that happens, log out and back in with the 14 digit number on your library card.
*Hoopla is available by individual library subscription.
In "My Account", look out for a new Digital Checkouts area. Here you can download or view your digital checkouts, cancel holds, return digital checkouts, and suspend Overdrive holds.
More updates to look for:
- When you're on a mobile device, you'll see a much more attractive mobile-friendly version of the catalog.
- When you go to the item detail's page, a pop-up (modal) window will display the detailed title information and not go to a separate web page. Most of the same information will appear, including Novelist content.
- A "Print Books" search limit will show in the 1st drop-down list on the search bar.
- A "Kids' Search +" search limit will show, which will search only titles with a juvenile subject heading - print and digital
- A "series" facet will be added
- Facets will appear collapsed as the default, making for a less cluttered look.
- Google preview will be enabled for all available titles - physical and digital
- You will be able to update your SMS (text notification) information